Grandparents day is this month. September is also Pain Awareness Month. Chronic pain is no joke. And the older we get, the more there is to manage from day to day. What might start as a small grunt when getting up from the couch could become a much larger issue to deal with down the road. There are a lot of routes one can take when trying to manage pain, from acupuncture and massage therapy to doctors and expensive surgery. In recent years, more and more people are discovering the benefits of introducing cannabinoids like CBD, CBG and CBN, into their pain management routine, with fantastic results.
What are cannabinoids?
The cannabis plant contains over 100 cannabinoids. Cannabinoids are chemical compounds found in the plant, the most well known being CBD and THC. These compounds have numerous potential benefits for pain management including reducing inflammation, aiding in sleep, and more.
How do cannabinoids help with pain?
Our bodies naturally produce cannabinoids referred to as endocannabinoids in the endocannabinoid system (ECS). These endocannabinoids are responsible for activating responses in the body and brain to maintain a balance. Cannabinoids engage the ECS receptors to produce therapeutic effects and to help with their overall wellness.
How do cannabinoids help with pain?
- CBD is one of most well-known cannabinoids due to its wide range of benefits and ability to help other cannabinoids interact effectively within the body. A non-psychoactive compound, CBD is usually derived from hemp, which produces high levels of this cannabinoid and may provide powerful pain relief as well as potentially decreasing inflammation, alleviating stress, and aiding in sleep.
- CBG is known as “the mother of all cannabinoids” because it converts into other phytocannabinoids. This minor, non-psychoactive cannabinoid that may help regulate bodily functions, maintain homeostasis, and may be beneficial in helping to decrease inflammation, pain, and nausea as well as potentially promoting relaxation and boosting mood.
- CBC is created when cannabichromenic acid (CBCA) breaks down after being exposed to heat or ultraviolet light. CBC is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid, and may be beneficial in boosting mood, stimulating appetite, and providing stress relief.
- CBN is often referred to as “the bedtime cannabinoid” because of its calming effects. As Delta-9 THC ages and oxidizes, it turns into the non-psychoactive cannabinoid, CBN. CBN may help promote bone health, and relieve pain or inflammation.
Give your grandparents the gift of relief.
With Grandparents Day happening at the same time as Pain Awareness month, now is the perfect time to give the gift of freedom, mobility and relief with great products from CBD Kratom. We offer a full line of cannabinoids for pain management, available in lotions, creams, oils and more.
- beeZbee CBD Pain Creams: Help your loved ones manage pain and relax with our full range of pain creams. Available in 3 strengths and 2 scents, these topical creams are great for stiff joints and localized aches and pains.
- beeZbee CBD Muscle & Body Oils: Relieve sore muscles and fight inflammation with full spectrum massage oils. A blend of CBD and natural oils, and available in 2 scents and 5 strengths, beeZbee CBD oils have been known to provide anti-inflammatory and skin rejuvenation properties while keeping the skin moisturized and soft.
- DermaThereal Cooling Gels: A blend of full spectrum CBD and natural extracts, these cooling gels from DermaThereal help ease pain while soothing the skin. Available in 2 strengths, DermaThereal Cooling Gels are vegan and cruelty-free for products that are as good for the soul as they are for the skin.
- beeZbee Tinctures: These tinctures blend CBD with other cannabinoids such as CBG, CBC and CBN and may help aid in sleep, as well as reduce stress and aches. CBG, CBC and CBN all serve as an anti-inflammatory, helping with chronic pain. Available in 3 strengths, beeZbee tinctures are gluten free, vegan and organic.
Give the gift of wellness.
Give your loved ones the gift of relief. Visit us at one of our 60+ locations throughout Chicago, Dallas, Houston, New York City, Philadelphia, and St. Louis, and let our doyens help you find the perfect products to fit the needs of you and those you hold close.